Like you, I got angry and frustrated by the lies Biden has told about MAGA and Trump supporters. I want to respond, but how do you respond when you are up against the President, the DOJ, the FBI, the liberal media, and big tech? Say or do the wrong thing and it will be used to try to confirm their lies, possibly hurting our cause instead of helping it.
What I would like to suggest is a grassroots, national day of action – The MAGA October Surprise! An honest display of just who Conservatives are and what we stand for.
The inspiration comes from John 3:17-18
But if anyone has the world’s goods and sees his brother in need, yet closes his heart against him, how does God’s love abide in him? Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.
Nationwide MAGA Food Drive on October 22, 2022
Neighbor Helping Neighbor
Inflation, high food and gas prices, shortage of fertilizer, drought, even the bird flu, etc. have caused food prices to skyrocket, and this problem isn’t going away any time soon. Food banks are already running low and the holidays are rapidly approaching.
Let’s Fill Up our Local Food Banks!
As Conservatives, we believe in helping our families, our friends, and our communities, or really anyone in need. We believe problems are better solved at the local level than in Washington, DC. We don’t want to see anyone go hungry because of the incompetence of the federal government. We can make things a little better and we might even show a few on-the-fence voters that we are the good guys.
On Saturday, October 22 (or any date of your choosing), let’s hold food drives all around the country. Do it as an individual or with your family, do it with your church or business, or ask some friends to help. Big or small, it makes no difference. The point is just to share a little of what you have with someone who needs it. Hold a Trump rally or a boat rally. If you are near Florida, maybe you can hold a food drive for Florida.
Contact local radio, TV, and newspapers. Promote on social media. Put up signs. Use Twitter and GETTR to spread the word.
- Call you local Food Bank for guidance and to find out what they need.
- Make sure you find out how to handle cash donations.
- You can also search for food drives and there are several websites with good information.
- If setting up drop off points, make sure you get permission from the business.
Stay Alert for Crime and Dirty Tricks
This war is not being fought with guns or by gaining territory but by taking over the institutions that control our country.
- Liberals have taken over Big Tech
- Liberals have taken over Big media
- Liberals have taken over Big Journalism
- Liberals have taken over Hollywood
- Liberals have taken over Universities
- Liberals have taken over K-12 Education
- Liberals have taken over the military
- Liberals have taken over the FBI
- Liberals have taken over DOJ
- Liberals have taken over Congress
- Liberals have taken over the Executive Branch
- Liberals have taken over FDA. NIH, and CDC
- Liberals have taken over the Internet
- Liberals have taken over the Deep State
- Liberals have taken over Big Pharma
- Liberals have taken over Big Medicine
- Liberals have taken over …
And Republicans and Conservatives don’t have a strategy to fight back.
Did you know a federal employee with just 3 years of service earns 19 1/2 days of vacation a year? Plus they get another 10 paid holidays. Out of approximately 220 working days, they get almost 30 days off or looked at another way, out of 12 months, they get about 1 1/2 months off. Yet, you determined it was appropriate to reward them with one more day and we, the taxpayers, get to pay for this stupidity.
About Juneteenth. it is a made-up holiday over something that was rather meaningless. The actual end of slavery was the 13th Amendment. You were played by the Democrats one more time. Juneteenth will be a celebration of the North defeating the South. Juneteenth will be a time when liberals proclaim there is much more to be done. Juneteenth will also be a day of anger and I wouldn’t be surprised if it doesn’t become a day of rioting. It is a day that divides the country, not heals it. It is a day of appeasement.
There was an obvious solution to anyone who actually thought this through and that was to celebrate Constitution Day. The 13th Amendment ended slavery, not some announcement in Texas. When celebrating the Constitution, everyone can have their favorite part. Some might focus on the Bill of Rights, some on the 13th Amendment, and some on the entirety of the Constitution. This is obviously a better solution and one the entire country could have embraced. On top of that, it was a good political move.
But still, there was absolutely no reason to make it a federal holiday. I also think instead of having holidays named for a particular American, we should have an American heroes day and celebrate them all on the same day. There is nothing sacred in a birthday. This way we could shrink the number of federal holidays down to never exceed 10.
On June 15th, the Senate unanimously passed a bill to establish Juneteenth as a federal holiday. On June 16th, the House passed the bill 415 to 14, with 14 Republicans voting No. As I am in a state with 2 Democrat Senators, I sent this to Sen. Ted Cruz who is supposed to be Mr. Constitution. I chose to send a short message, as I was limited to filling in a form.
I find it insulting that the Senate passed Juneteenth as a federal holiday for several reasons, the main being the Democrats will use it not for its intended purpose, but to attack conservatives. It will be used to celebrate the North beating the South. It will be used as a day to blame Conservatives for every evil there is. It will not be celebrated with joy, but with anger.
Do you have any concept of how many days off the average government worker gets a year? They already get more vacation and more holidays than most workers, and now you see fit to give them one more day off. You are supposed to protect us from stupid stuff like this.
If people were really serious about honoring the end of slavery, it would have been appropriate to do it by making Constitution Day a national holiday. The 13th Amendment ended slavery, not some announcement made in Texas at the end of the Civil War.
Constitution Day is something ALL Americans could feel pride in.
What happens to Republicans when they are in DC for a few years? They seem to lose all their common sense.
I rarely read Breitbart anymore because the racists, bigots, and homophobes have taken over the comment section. What makes it worse is Breitbart management apparently doesn’t care and at this point, just wants clicks. What a downfall for the terrific site Andrew created.
The same is happening at the Gateway Pundit (GP). Jim Hoft, the Founder and Editor of the Gateway Pundit, is gay, something he neither hides nor broadcasts. He’s just a Conservative guy who created a fantastic website that has taken over the role Breitbart once played. Now I see the same thing happening in the comments at GP as started on Breitbart a few years ago. There was always some of this on GP, but recently it has gotten totally out of control.
I assume some of this is being done by far-left activists who post inflammatory comments on Conservative sites, but from the number of these comments, there is more to this. Caitlyn Jenner being on Hannity last night is what kicked off the comments today, Hannity played this ad. If you ignore that Bruce is now Caitlyn, this is a phenomenal ad and has just the right tone Conservatives should have. It is a model ad for Conservatism.
As a teenager growing up in a small town, I only knew of 1 homosexual man and he was kind of creepy. There were rumors of an older black kid having both male and female sex organs. He looked like a boy but everyone called “him” Sis. When was a little older, I learned one of my former classmates had come out as gay, and in college, I knew both boys and girls that were homosexuals.
When I started working I met more gay people. Some announced they were gay at every opportunity that came up and others never said a word about it in public. Some acted “gay” and some didn’t. It was still very confusing to me, but I couldn’t believe many people would become homosexual by choice. It is hard enough to be part of the huge majority of heterosexuals, so why would a person choose to become gay? I think very few do.
If people don’t choose to be gay, then why are they gay? I’m not an expert and am not trying to pretend to be one, but the obvious reasons are either genetics or environment or possibly a combination. There have always been homosexuals in human communities and in animal communities. When I thought about how scary it must be to a 12 or 13-year-old to discover that they have sexual feelings toward kids of their own sex, I knew my attitude toward homosexuals needed to change, and it has.
When it comes to transgender, I am getting there, but it is challenging. I can accept that a small percentage of the population has a gender identity that is different than that assigned to them at birth. How this should be handled is far beyond my level of knowledge or understanding.
Bruce Jenner was at one time the greatest male athlete in the world. Why would he come out as transgender at the age of 65? I think this is something most of us will never understand and I don’t think we have to. What we do need to do is respect the individual, respect their individual rights and freedoms, and know that they equal in the eyes of God and under our Constitution.
At Gateway Pundit I saw several comments that said Caitlyn Jenner can’t be a Conservative, that Conservatism rejects homosexuality and transgenderism. Many comments were much more vicious than these. I suggested these people do a little research and discover what Conservatism actually is.
The tenets of Conservatism from the Reagan.com website:
- The right to privacy: Conservative values often place emphasis on the need for Americans to be able to live freely, without influence from the government or media. Lately, this has been evidenced in conservative support for privacy on the Internet.
- Self-defense: Many right-leaning Americans agree that the nation’s future is contingent upon protecting itself from domestic and foreign threats.
- Justice: All Americans deserve to live freely and equally.
- Limited government: Most top conservative values are driven by the idea that America functions best when its citizens can govern themselves, with limited influence from the federal government.
- Self-help: Conservatives recognize that Americans have the capacity to lift themselves out of negative situations and should invest in self-improvement instead of relying on government or other sources.
- Hard work: Each American has an obligation to invest in and contribute to society.
- The value of the free market: Competition drives growth and progress, according to top conservative values.
- Pride in country: Conservatives believe patriotism should be a natural part of each American’s life.
- Opposition to special interests: The government and its leaders should operate independently of pressure from special interest groups.
- Sanctity of the Constitution: Our nation’s founding fathers were guided by a core set of principles when they laid down the framework for the country, and those goals should continue to be upheld, according to conservatives.
The tenets of Conservatism from Russell Kirk:
- First, the conservative believes that there exists an enduring moral order. That order is made for man, and man is made for it: human nature is a constant, and moral truths are permanent.
- Second, the conservative adheres to custom, convention, and continuity.
- Third, conservatives believe in what may be called the principle of prescription.
- Fourth, conservatives are guided by their principle of prudence.
- Fifth, conservatives pay attention to the principle of variety
- Sixth, conservatives are chastened by their principle of imperfectability.
- Seventh, conservatives are persuaded that freedom and property are closely linked.
- Eighth, conservatives uphold voluntary community, quite as they oppose involuntary collectivism.
- Ninth, the conservative perceives the need for prudent restraints upon power and upon human passions.
- Tenth, the thinking conservative understands that permanence and change must be recognized and reconciled in a vigorous society.
I could continue listing the tenets of Conservatism as espoused by current and former leaders in Conservative thought and not one would include being a racist, a homophobe, a bigot, or treating anyone as a lesser person. What the Conservatives have stood for in the past was both individual liberty and civil liberty. Somehow, we have lost our way and allowed the Democrats to lay claim to being the champion of civil liberties when history shows it was the Republicans who most often championed civil liberties, and we need to do so again.
And before someone says I am saying that we need quotas and preferential treatment, I am not saying that and am opposed to it. What I am for is ensuring that every American citizen has an equal opportunity and is equal under the law.
On December 27, 2020, President Trump signed into law the Omnibus Appropriations and Coronavirus Relief Act, which combined the 2021 Omnibus appropriations bill as well as the $900 billion supplemental coronavirus bill. Snuck into this bill was the “COVID–19 Consumer Protection Act”. According to the legislation the purpose of the CPA is To prohibit deceptive acts or practices in connection with public health emergencies resulting from COVID–19. This Act may be cited as the “COVID–19 Consumer Protection Act”.
The Senate voted 92-6 for the bill. These 6 Republican Senators voted against the bill, and as far as I am concerned, these are the only 6 worth keeping in the Senate. Here are the 6 Republicans who appear to have at least part of their spine still intact: Sens. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Ted Cruz, R-Texas, Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Mike Lee, R-Utah, Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Rick Scott, R-Fla.
The Covid-19 Consumer Protection Act is a very short bill, introduced into the House and Senate on December 20 and added to the Appropriations Bill on December 21, and signed into law by President Trump on December 27, 2020.
What’s the big deal? What’s wrong with a Consumer Protection Act? As usual with the government, the purpose of the bill and the name of the bill have nothing to do with each other. The purpose of the bill is to give unConstitutional powers to the Executive branch for as long as the government continues to declare that Covid-19 is a public health emergency.
For the duration of a public health emergency declared pursuant to section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d) as a result of confirmed cases of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID–19), including any renewal thereof, it shall be unlawful for any person, partnership, or corporation to engage in a deceptive act or practice in or affecting commerce in violation of section 5(a) of the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. 45(a)) that is associated with— (1) the treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation, or diagnosis of COVID–19; or (2) a government benefit related to COVID–19.
I subscribe to Dr. Mercola’s natural health newsletter and this morning’s newsletter had a starting headline – Personal Threats Force Me to Remove MANY COVID-19 Articles. I have refused to succumb to the pharmaceutical thugs and their relentless attacks until now, however nonlegal threats have now become very personal and intensified to the point I can no longer preserve the information and research I’ve provided you thus far.
Some declare Dr. Mercola to be radical, a scam artist, someone who deals in half-truths, etc. Like any doctor, I am going to do my own research before I swallow the pills they recommend I take. I find his articles to be educational and on the whole, reliable.
Why I’m Removing All Articles Related to Vitamins D, C, Zinc and COVID-19
- Over the past year, I’ve been researching and writing as much as I can to help you take control of your health, as fearmongering media and corrupt politicians have destroyed lives and livelihoods to establish global control of the world’s population, using the COVID-19 pandemic as their justification
- Through it all, I have refused to succumb to these relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law
- Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed
He hasn’t hesitated to call out Bill Gates and his Foundation, WHO, CDC, FDA, Fauci, the pharmacy companies, etc. I would call him a cautious vaxer, not an antivaxer. But with one of the largest, if not the largest, natural health sites on the web, the powers that be are not going to allow him to continue challenging them on Covid-19.
Mercola is not the only doctor they are going after. And so what if you have published a study confirming what you are saying. If it doesn’t conform to government policy, the government can use this bill to come after you. I’m looking forward to the Frontline Covid-19 Critical Care briefing this Wednesday. They have been working with doctors in India trying to get them to use Ivermectin for the current wave of Covid-19 sweeping across India.
Here’s the Bill. I would suggest you let your Congressman and Senators know what you think of them passing a bill I’m sure they never even read. It seems so innocent, but when they use it to stop doctors from recommending therapies such as zinc and vitamin D, there is some hidden purpose of the bill. Just why is it the government wants every American vaccinated against Covid-19? What is their real agenda?
The uniparty is on board, so we really need to focus on the 2022 election and replace as many Congressmen and Senators as we can – both Democrats and Republicans. The number 1 requirement has to be they will 100% support the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
A BILL (https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/5075/text)
To prohibit deceptive acts or practices in connection with public health emergencies resulting from COVID–19.
Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. Short title.
This Act may be cited as the “COVID–19 Consumer Protection Act”.
SEC. 2. Prohibiting deceptive acts or practices in connection with the novel coronavirus.
(a) In general.—For the duration of a public health emergency declared pursuant to section 319 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 247d) as a result of confirmed cases of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID–19), including any renewal thereof, it shall be unlawful for any person, partnership, or corporation to engage in a deceptive act or practice in or affecting commerce in violation of section 5(a) of the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. 45(a)) that is associated with—
(1) the treatment, cure, prevention, mitigation, or diagnosis of COVID–19; or
(2) a government benefit related to COVID–19.
(b) Enforcement by the Federal Trade Commission.—
(1) VIOLATION.—A violation of subsection (a) shall be treated as a violation of a rule defining an unfair or deceptive act or practice prescribed under section 18(a)(1)(B) of the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. 57a(a)(1)(B)).
(2) POWERS OF THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION.—
(A) IN GENERAL.—The Federal Trade Commission shall enforce subsection (a) in the same manner, by the same means, and with the same jurisdiction, powers, and duties as though all applicable terms and provisions of the Federal Trade Commission Act (15 U.S.C. 41 et seq.) were incorporated into and made a part of this section.
(B) PRIVILEGES AND IMMUNITIES.—Any person who violates this section shall be subject to the penalties and entitled to the privileges and immunities provided in the Federal Trade Commission Act.
(3) EFFECT ON OTHER LAWS.—Nothing in this section shall be construed to limit the authority of the Federal Trade Commission under any other provision of law.
(c) Severability.—If any provision of this section, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance, is held invalid, the remainder of this section and the application of such provision to other persons not similarly situated or to other circumstances shall not be affected by the invalidation.
The Covid-19 Consumer Protection Act is just one of several unConstitutional acts of our government. This recent interview of Naomi Wolf by Mark Stein is a call to action I hope you all hear.
Mark Steyn and Naomi Wolf on the State’s Stepped-Up Attacks on Faith in the COVID Era (4.5.21)
If you are not familiar with Ivermectin as a prophylactic and treatment for Covid-19, you should watch this video just for that. If you already know about Ivermectin, then watch this video to see Dr. Pierre Kory, who is a self-professed Democrat, go off on the government and Democrat Senators.
Dr.John Campbell has been posting daily, usually multiple times daily, on the Covid-19 pandemic. John is a Ph.D. and a nurse with years of experience. Dr. Pierre Kory is a well-known doctor in the US and President of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care association (FLCCC) and FLCCC posts a weekly update.
Larkin Poe performs The National Anthem for @NASCAR on April 22, 2021, live from a rooftop in downtown Nashville. Larkin Poe is sisters Rebecca Lovell on lead guitar and lead vocals and Megan Lovell on slide guitar and harmony.
My Top 3 Issues (All #1 in Priority):
- Economic Recovery from Covid-19
- Civil Rights
Traffic and Roads – Many areas of the state have massive traffic congestion which is dangerous, wastes time, wastes gasoline, and causes pollution.
Day 1 of My Administration I will appoint a board to review the problem and provide me a list of action items within 4 months. It will be prioritized as to what can be done immediately and what requires a longer planning period for approvals, revenue, permits, etc.
Economic Recovery – Many businesses have been damaged by the Covid-19 pandemic and the actions the federal and state government have taken in response to the pandemic.
On day 1, I will ask the leaders of both parties in the General Assembly and the Senate to meet with me to go over my plan for recovery. I will ask this plan be given priority and that action is taken within 30 days.
Civil Rights – I agree with Thomas Jefferson “We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness”. From the Declaration of Independence
I also agree with Dr.Martin Luther King Jr. – “I say to you today, my friends, so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream.
It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream.
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed, “We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.”” From MLK’s I Have a Dream Speech
In Virginia, we are all equal under the law, we are all equal in the eyes of God, and in Virginia, we will judge people based on their character.
I will address the issue of Civil Rights in 3 ways:
- I will appoint a commission to examine Virginia law, regulations, and the courts to be sure all individuals are treated equally under the law.
- I will appoint a 2nd commission to examine state institutions, agencies, departments, schools, etc, to ensure that all policies treat all individuals equally.
- I will appoint a 3rd commission made up of typical Virginians selected at random to study the issue of race in Virginia. I would like their input on issues such as schools, Civil War statues, criminal justice, and equality. We know what the special interest groups think, so I would like to know what Virginians think.
We are all Virginians, period. I will ask all the major newspapers in the state to print a quarterly review of where we stand on these 3 priority items. None of these 3 priority items are political issues, but Virginia issues. Addressing them will benefit the entire state.